Warehouse Operative – Cumbernauld
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative required with our client based in Cumbernauld, working within a busy distribution centre for a large reputable company. This is a temporary position over the Christmas period.
The company are looking for previous manual handling experience. This is a temp opportunity for the right candidates, supervisors will be looking for candidates to show common sense during quieter periods throughout the shift and help maintain the cleanliness and Health and Safety of the warehouse.
Shift patterns – Dayshift and Night shift available. Start times may vary from 1600. 5/7 DAYS maximum – 12 Hour Shifts.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the client with picking and packing within the Warehouse with great attention to detail.
- Working in a chilled environment
- The work will predominantly be in the chill with any work in the freezer for short bursts of time.
- Candidates are expected to be health and safety conscious.
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential.
- Heavy lifting is involved so successful candidates will have previous manual handling experience.
- Manoeuvring large wheeled cages around warehouse.
Enhance pay will be offered if you complete all shifts required. Discussed further at interview stage
Due to location and shift patterns the successful candidates will ideally have access to their own transport.
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *