Warehouse Operative – Uddingston
Warehouse Operatives – Uddingston
Sure Recruitment are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives required for an on-going contract with our client based in Uddingston, working within one of Europe busiest packaging centres.
The company are looking for previous manual handling experience as you will be working within a fast-paced environment. Workers will be working as part of a team and are responsible for the handling of parcels, ensuring they are not damaged during the sorting process. Heavy lifting required therefore candidates must be able to keep up with the workload. Supervisors will be looking for candidates to show common sense during quieter periods throughout the shift and help maintain the cleanliness and Health and Safety of the warehouse.
Monday to Friday
Start times can vary between 0600 and 0800.
*Own transport is advantageous due to the location and start times *
**Overtime available Saturday and Sunday**
– Manual Handling
– Working within the kitting area (experience advantageous)
– General cleaning duties
– Loading/Unloading Containers (Hand balling)
– Loading Vans
– Ensuring you are working in a safe manner
– General upkeep of the warehouse – ensuring your work area is clean and tidy
– Manual Handling experience
– Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
– Confident in using technology
– Able to work within a fast paced environment
– Experience working to deadlines
– An exceptional track record of timekeeping
– Good work ethic
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *