Trainee and Recruitment Consultant
Sure Recruitment Group are a locally owned recruitment agency with offices in Scotland & Northern Ireland and customers right across the UK.
We are also very proud of our track record in developing staff members and our group of businesses since opening in 2014.
As part of our continued growth plans, we have exciting opportunities for both Trainee and Recruitment Consultant to join our Industrial team in Glasgow delivering first class customer service in the supply of temp staff to our customers in the West of Scotland and beyond.
Please note that as a supplier of staff into essential businesses, this role is based in our office under strict social distancing and COVID 19 processes.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the role primarily involves;
- Managing our current workforce, building relationships while placing on assignments as per our clients’ requirements.
- Advertising, screening, interviewing and licence/ compliance checking potential new recruits for your customers and ensuring they are fully briefed on all aspects of the role and your customer expectations.
- Liaising with clients ‘by the minute’ to maintain our excellent customer service standards.
- Ensuring our Quality and Compliance standards are adhered to.
- Participating as part of the on-call team on a rota basis
- Developing new clients via face to face business development (once Covid permits but until then via Zoom/Teams calls) and over the phone.
- Working alongside our Logistics (HGV) Division to maximize client potential.
To be successful in the role you will need to have a passion for customer service alongside a flair for business development and the determination to succeed in this challenging but rewarding position.
You will also require;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence when dealing with people, face to face and over the phone.
- An eye for detail, especially regarding admin and compliance when under pressure.
- Excellent I.T skills in order to update the Recruitment/ Booking system with details for your customers and candidates.
- Motivation to exceed targets and push yourself to overachieve.
- Ambition to make the very most of this exciting opportunity.
- Personality to build professional relationships with clients and candidates from the start.
This is a fast paced, exciting role where the successful candidate will be given the platform to excel in a competitive but friendly ‘small’ team environment.
Alongside the opportunity to develop with a growing, local business, the successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary along with an open, uncapped commission structure and on call bonus that will reward their success in this role.
Alongside reporting to the Office Manager this role will also see you work closely with other branches and departments within the Sure Group, including the Directors on certain targets and existing client planning.
Due to the requirement of visiting clients (post COVID) any applicant must have a valid UK driving licence and own car.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, please apply today to submit your CV.
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *