Hygiene Operative – Dayshift
Sure Recruitment are excited to be working closely with a popular Food Production company based in Cambuslang Area, Glasgow.
Candidates applying for the role you must ensure they have an excellent understanding of health and safety and food hygiene requirements within a food production environment.
You must be enthusiastic, have excellent time management skill and be able to work using their own initiative working to tight deadlines. Successful candidates have the opportunity to progress into full-time employment.
Rotating Shift Pattern:
Week One – Tuesday to Thursday – 7:00am to 7:00pm
Week Two – Monday to Thursday – 7:00am to 7:00pm
Rate of Pay:
£9.10 per hour
Responsibilities / Duties:
· Cleaning surfaces including floors, walls and other specified areas as well as other tasks including waste removal and specific scheduled tasks as instructed
· Following a schedule of hygiene and cleaning tasks and completing them within the agreed time
· Lifting utensils and relevant items to be cleaned in the prescribed ways
· Using cleaning detergents and chemicals as instructed in cleaning tasks
· Once fully trained, carefully dismantling and preparing and deep cleaning high value equipment
· Strictly following the hygiene health and safety policies and operating to BRC AA standards
If this is a position you are interested in, please hit APPLY!!
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *