Food Production Operator – Backshift
Sure Recruitment are excited to be working closely with a popular food production company based in Cambuslang Glasgow.
Candidates applying for the role you must ensure they have an excellent understanding of health and safety and food hygiene requirements within a food production environment.
You must be enthusiastic, have excellent time management skill and be able to work using their own initiative working to tight deadlines. Successful candidates have the opportunity to progress into full-time employment.
Shift Patterns – Backshift:
Monday to Friday: 2pm to 10pm
Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm
Rates of Pay:
£8.91 per hour
· Working within a fast-paced production environment
· Working as part of a production line on various stations
· Quality control
· Ensuring that the work area is kept clean at all times
· Strictly following the hygiene health and safety policies
· Working as part of the team
· Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the production plan
· Understanding Health and Safety within the food production sector
· Experience following Health & Safety procedures
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Good communication skills
If you are interested then please hit APPLY!
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *