Driver CPC Trainer – Belfast
We have an exciting vacancy for someone to join our team delivering Driver’s CPC training courses to businesses and drivers across Northern Ireland.
Due to the sometimes ‘ad hoc’ requirement for the training, this role may be ideal for someone who is either contented with ‘part-time’ work (i.e. semi-retired) or who is willing to supplement their earnings by working with our sister business as an ‘agency driver’.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering our mid-week AND weekend training courses, mainly in our Belfast office, but at times ‘onsite’ at various locations across the province.
Whilst we envisage running at least 1week of Monday-Friday courses each month in Northern Ireland, we anticipate the majority of the requirements to be at weekends, hence the ability to work 2/3 weekends a month are essential.
On top of these requirements there will also additional courses organised depending on the requirements of the clients.
These additional dates will be agreed in conjunction with the trainer’s availability and are dependent on the demand for courses in the area.
Candidates must be available to travel to Scotland to complete the ‘TRAIN THE TRAINER’ course in December or early January and only on successful completion of the course will they be able to then deliver our Periodic Drivers CPC training courses.
The training, accommodation and travel will be paid by Sure for this week.
Skills/ Background required
Previous experience in a transport training role is essential to be considered for this position, ideally within a classroom environment and possibly even delivering Driver’s CPC training for another business (albeit the successful candidate will still need to complete the one week train the trainer course).
The successful candidate will also be,
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with large classrooms and smaller groups of delegates
- Clear, articulate and knowledgeable with technical information such as Drivers Hours and Working Time
- Able to engage with the group and encourage participation and interaction throughout the courses
- Excellent with managing the admin requirements of running a JAUPT approved course, and the paperwork required for us to upload the training.
What we offer
- Daily rates between £110 and £150 per day for courses organised with an agreed radius. If any courses are required out-with this agreed area, then additional expenses may be paid on top of the daily rate.
- Flexible working – we will organise the additional courses around your availability for work.
- All courses will be organised by Sure and training materials will be provided by Sure.
Apply For This Job
Create an account to enable One Click Job Application.
First Name *
Last Name *
Additional Information (i.e. experience in a similar role etc) *