Sure Recruitment Group Ltd are proud of our roots, we’re proud of the impact we have made in Scotland since opening in 2014, and we’re proud that these standards have enabled us offer the same service levels and ways of working to businesses and individuals in Northern Ireland.
We also like to think we’re pretty socially responsible, click here for details of some of the charities we’ve supported to date, and be assured that we’ve plenty more in the pipeline going forward.
With a client base covering a wide range of businesses, we offer every single customer the same guarantee – the very best standards of service available anywhere in Central Scotland or Northern Ireland!
And the same goes for people working with us, be they high level ‘professional’ managers being recruited for a unique permanent opportunity or a student wanting a few weeks temp work – we’ll treat everyone with respect, honesty and we’ll always aim to exceed their expectations.
Rather than bore you with more ‘how great we are’ details – we thought a timeline might be slightly easier on the eye…
- The launch of ‘Sure Recruitment (Scotland)’ with our first office in the East End of Glasgow, ideally placed to utilise the excellent transport links in the area.
- Our first contracts included supplying staff to the Commonwealth games at venues right across Glasgow
- Subsequently we were invited to cover the Ryder Cup in Gleneagles on the back of the service standards we offered to the events businesses we supplied in the Games.
- We signed up to the Ethical Trading Initiative
- We became Sedex registered
- We joined the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
- We launched our Permanent Recruitment offering for Transport and Logistics professionals
- We launched dedicated divisions for ‘Trades & Labour’ and ‘Warehouse & Industrial’.
- We opened our 2nd office in Livingston to better service our clients at the Eastern end of the M8 corridor, including Edinburgh, Fife and the Lothians
- We launch our training division (that included free Drivers CPC training for existing drivers)
- We achieved our Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority accreditation
- We joined the Freight Transport Association.
- Our ‘training division’ became a separate company ‘Sure Training (Scotland) Ltd’ and was accredited direct with Jaupt for delivery of our own DCPC courses for HGV & PCV drivers.
- We also starting offering other courses such as licence upgrades and ‘Lorry Loader’ courses via Sure Training (Scotland)
- In preparation for opening in Northern Ireland, ‘Sure Recruitment (Scotland)’ became ‘Sure Recruitment Group’ and ‘Sure Training (Scotland)’ became ‘Sure Training Group’.
- We opened our Belfast office in October.
- Still to come in 2018
- An updated Recruitment website with more features for temporary and permanent workers and clients….
- A new ‘stand alone’ Training website….
- Our ‘charity’ partner for Xmas 2018 will be announced shortly.
- and much, much, more…
- just wait and see 🙂